Wednesday 20 April 2016

POETIC JUSTICE

THE VISITOR
When the fears of the day
Translates into nightmares at night
And loneliness looks for a cunning way
To exhibit all its skill and might
The only reason to stay awake
Is to await a knock at the door

Hard as it may sound but comforting
The door flies open and all courtesies observed
The warmth of the shared night now
Transforms into beams during the day
And the only reason to awake
Is to catch the first bus heading home

Like a serpent in the Garden of Eden
Complications creep in and vows run out
As though it never really began
The door slams and lights go out
Now the only reason to remain asleep
Is never to awake at the sound of any knock

Etse Dogbey




Man by the Mud
Anxiety, where lies my thought?
Destitution, my feelings keep drawing nearer
Fear, my eyes refuse to shut as I lay
I can’t feel the shine of the day
Nor the breeze that whines at night

Nay! Please stay for the play
Remain the hero on my stage
Clay me with a touch of your sage
As a porter does to his hearth

My thoughts to your sermon I offer
My decisions to your wisdom I’ll beseech forever
My future as your novel you should endeavor
Until my prey I offer to your bubbly as a bouquet
Phoebe Ofori - Ampofo

5 comments:

  1. they are deeply gratifying to the soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. thumbs up @dodge @phoebe...keep writing #greatminds

    ReplyDelete
  3. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) ลบเลือนหายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นและก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดและก็เรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่ไม่ปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวสวยใสดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดและก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แม้กระนั้นบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันบ่อยมากก็เลยจะได้ประสิทธิภาพที่ดี


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete